Fall Dog Treat Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte
It’s officially pumpkin spice season. As you run to Starbucks to grab your favorite fall beverage, you don’t want to exclude your pup in enjoying this delicious seasonal treat.
With this super simple recipe, your pup can enjoy a dog-friendly version of a Pumpkin Spice Latte with you all season long.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup coconut milk (we recommend canned)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (we recommend canned)
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Dash ground ginger
- Organic whip cream (optional)
This recipe is literally SO quick and SO easy! It takes only 5-10 minutes to whip up this yummy treat for your pup.
Did we mention it is super cheap too? All the ingredients you need only cost $5-7 (depending on the brand of ingredients you buy). You might even have some of the ingredients in your pantry or refrigerator already.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
- Place all your ingredients into a blender and mix for about 1 minute.
- Serve your dog a small amount (this will depend on your dog’s size, a small dog gets about 3 oz). Top with whipped cream if desired (be sure this contains no xylitol).
- Place the rest in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for about a week.